AHS are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting www. athomeswitzerland.ch or booking one of our apartments you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in the policy. Data we collect:
● The information you give us may include your name, address, email address, contact number, identity documentation, and financial and credit card information.
Purposes for which the information is collected:
● to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
● this includes contacting you on your reservation with us for your arrival and the duration of your stay with us;
● invoicing you;
● informing the relevant authorities about your stay as required by law;
● providing selected third parties (where necessary) with information regarding your stay;
● maintenance of proper records required by the Communal, Cantonal and Federal authorities;
● contacting you in the event of an emergency. How the Information is collected:
● you may give us information about yourself, by filling in request or reservation forms on our website www.athomeswitzerland.ch , our booking platform or by correspondence with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise during the course of your stay with us;
● this includes information you provide when you register to use on our site, subscribe to our service or search for our products.
Who we share this information with:
● AHS employees, required to ensure your stay with us is problem free;
● it may also be shared with relevant tax or legal authorities;
● it may be shared with selected third parties with regards to your reservation with us.
AHS do not store your data for longer than is strictly required for practical, commercial and law enforcement reasons. We have systems in place to ensure that data is not kept for longer than is strictly required to provide services to you. Respecting Your Rights You have the right to ask us to delete, modify or provide a copy of your data. To exercise your right, please email us on: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond within 48 hours.